Just a couple of quick fixes.
- [Pagination repeats results](https://github.com/cmeadowstech/tea-list/issues/1)
- [Profile pictures are broken](https://github.com/cmeadowstech/tea-list/issues/2)
Added comments back! For both vendors and collections, and with additional functionality. Must still be authenticated to post a comment, but there are options to like, dislike, and flag comments. (Flagging won't notify anyone until I get email up and running)
Such a big update, I'm skipping two minor versions!
- Added collections, allowing users to create and share collections of vendors
- Removed comments and vendor ratings since I want to redo these systems
- Changes to home page, mainly as a placeholder. Needs to be heavily revised still
- Changed styling of vendor views
- Added error and success messages for the vendor submission form
- Added back-end debug logging and visitor analytics
- Minor style tweaks
- Added form to submit vendors. Can be found in footer.
- Minor change to profile page
- Minor styling fix
- Added basic account management to reset passwords and update email, which can be accessed from the footer if signed in. Will clean this up at a later date.
- Fixed some minor styling issues
Added a rating system! At the moment, you must add a comment to rate a vendor. Ratings will not display next to vendors unless one is added. In addition, you can now sort by ratings.
Significant update to the home page.
- Fixed menu bar for mobile
- Added map to homepage using d3 library
- Additional graphical changes
Added a releases page so users can follow progress.
First release deployed to production. Bare minimum functionality.